Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler (w/Etching Parts)
Tamiya is delighted to announce that Item 12036 receives a further production run with new addition - aluminum engine air funnel parts. It has been 45 years since we released the model of Tyrrell P34 in 1/12 Big Scale Racing Car Series for the first time in 1977.
The layout of distinctive Tyrrell P34 “six-wheeler” employed 4 front wheels in an effort to reduce air drag while simultaneously improving the car’s braking and steering.
The P34 made its debut in the 1976 Spanish GP and achieved a one-two finish at the seventh race - the 1976 Swedish GP.
About the Model
• This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 336mm, width: 166mm, height: 84mm.
• The truly unique 6-wheeled design is accurately depicted in style.
• New aluminum engine air funnel parts are added.
• Photo-etched parts realistically depict brake discs, nose wing end plates, radiator amd seatbelt buckle parts for the ultimate finish.
• Moving depictions of complex front and rear suspensions employ coil springs.
• Detailed DFV engine features depictions of pipes and cables for the ignition system.
• Realistic synthetic rubber tires.
• Major decals to recreate No.3 and No.4 cars are produced by Cartograf.