Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler 1976 Japan GP
Tamiya is pleased to announce the re-issue of Item 20058 with slight alterations to photo-etched parts and seatbelt parts, to celebrate the 45th anniversary year of our first release of the Tyrrell P34 in the 1/20 Grand Prix Collection.
The Tyrrell P34 took part in actual races in 1976. At the final race of the season, the P34 introduced itself to Japanese fans at the inaugural Japanese GP held at Fuji Speedway.
About the Model
• This is a 1/20 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 201mm, width: 100mm, height: 51mm.
• The distinctive form of the car with 4 front and 2 rear wheels is authentically reproduced.
• Features photo-etched rear wing stay parts with altered breakdown for ease of assembly.
• Photo-etched parts also depict brake discs, wing end plates, seatbelt buckle parts and more.
• Use new stickers to accurately render colors and logos of seatbelts. (The previous model required cutting of vinyl seat.)
• The highly detailed DFV engine features ignition cables.
• Comes with high-quality Cartograf decals to depict both No.3 and No.4 cars, plus decals to recreate team and driver names written in Japanese which were specific to the Japan GP.