Tamiya is delighted to announce this all-new addition to the long-running 1/24 Sports Car Series. Its subject is the Fairlady 240ZG, the top-grade variant of the 240Z – an export version of the Fairlady that had a 2.4-liter engine. Released in 1970 around the world, the 240ZG was accented with the longer “G nose,” FRP overfenders and headlamp covers. The drag coefficient was an astounding 0.390, helping the car achieve an eyewatering top speed of 210km/h.
About the model
• This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 180mm, width: 71mm, height: 53mm.
• Realistically depicted body based on intensive research of the real car. All parts designs were made anew for this model.
• Features a realistic depiction of the engine and movable engine hood with hinge.
• Includes separate metal-plated parts for window frame sections, headlight cover frames and plated trim of wheel covers for a super realistic finish, and a hassle-free paint job.
• Depicts the spartan interior with realism.
• Chassis underside and suspension are accurately depicted with an ergonomic parts breakdown.