The latest release in our legendary 1/35 Military Miniature Series depicts the Ausf.G variant of the long-serving Pz.Kpfw.IV. Ausf.G tanks were equipped with long-barreled KwK 40 L/43 guns after fighting with Soviet armor demonstrated the obsolescence of the Wehrmacht’s short-barreled weapons. Produced between March 1942 and June 1943, they also featured a new mantlet and cradle, and further upgrades during production included extra armor. They would fight on all fronts in the ultimately unsuccessful German war effort.
About the Model
• This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Reproduces long gun barrel successor to the Ausf.F tank depicted in Item 35374 earlier this year.
• In-depth research at the German Tank Museum in Munster contributed to this highly accurate kit.
• Features many accessories such as jerry cans and sand bags depicting designs employed by units in the North African theater of WWII.
• Comes with three figures with rolled up sleeves and one figure with standard clothes.
• Choose between two types of decals: North African and Eastern Front.
• Includes a full color painting guide and four-language background story.